Level II Thermographer
Last Day to Apply: January 21, 2019
KPC Power Electrical Ltd. is a privately-owned High Voltage electrical contractor located in Whitby, Ontario, Canada.
We are an integrated ‘High-Voltage’ service contractor specializing in maintenance, construction as well as all aspects retrofit services for all types of electrical substations. KPC Power houses all specialties internally to professionally implement all work, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
We are dedicated to improving the reliability of each power system we work on, while dramatically reducing unwanted interruptions. Our work focuses primarily on the Utility, Industry and Institutional sectors, industries where stability and reliability of power is extremely critical.
KPC Power Electrical Ltd. is looking for an experienced Level II Thermographer for our growing business. This position is responsible for inspecting electrical equipment for our commercial, institutional and utility clients.
• Conduct infrared assessments of electrical and powerline equipment as well as commercial, industrial and residential clients.
• Identify defects, wear and deviations from specifications.
• Complete written reports upon completion of scanning.
• Compliance with all workplace health & safety regulations.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Positive, proactive and high energy level, comfortable performing all day-to-day activities
• Demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems, adapt to new and rapidly changing situations.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients, and other contractors and members of the public.
• Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Detail oriented.
• Physically fit, able to lift various types and weights of equipment.
• Safety conscious and willing to learn and adapt to changing technologies in the industry.
• Clean driving record, minimum G class license required. Ability to travel throughout Ontario, including some overnight.
• Completion of High School diploma
• Possess Infrared Thermography Level 2 or 3 training certification
• Recognized Apprenticeship or equivalent preferred but not required
• College or university; or minimum five years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Qualified candidates can submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Applicants must be legally allowed to work in Canada. KPC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
December 21, 2018