Supervisor, Customer Care & Billing
Last Day to Apply: February 13, 2019
SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER CARE & BILLING
PUC Services Inc. operates multiple utilities within and around the City of Sault Ste. Marie, including the supply and delivery of electricity and drinking water, energy services and the treatment of water and wastewater.
- A University Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline;
- Several years of related management or supervisory experience;
- At least 5 years of practical work experience in a customer service or billing environment, preferably in a utility business;
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Customer Information Systems and billing software, as well as software applications such as Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of the utility industry inclusive of all related codes and regulations as well as experience working with the OEB, IESO and Retailers;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills with the ability to work independently and to take initiative.
As the Supervisor, Customer Care & Billing the primary responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Provides support to the Manager in on-going operational and administrative management;
- Supervise, monitors and provide leadership for all direct employees in a variety of customer service, collection, and billing services;
- Oversee all operation and maintenance of the Customer Information System software and validate required software/process changes for compliancy with regulatory requirements;
- Plan, organize, and monitor all billing activities including Time of Use billing, customer account maintenance, and electric and water meter reading;
- Assist with the resolution of escaladed customer related concerns;
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations, legislation, policies and procedures;
- Ensure records are organized, safely and securely stored and confidentiality is maintain; and
- Interact with the public, external agencies and authorities, suppliers, contractors and staff in a manner that results in positive actions and outcomes.
We are an equal opportunity employer
RESUMES STATING QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL FEBRUARY 13, 2019 AND MAY BE ADDRESSED TO:
PUC SERVICES INC.
500 SECOND LINE E
SAULT STE MARIE, ON P6A 6P2
Fax: (705) 759-6545
January 30, 2019