Billing / Customer Service Rep
Last Day to Apply: February 21, 2019
Centre Wellington Hydro Ltd.
BILLING/CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
Temporary – Approx. One-Year Contract Position
Centre Wellington Hydro is a progressive small Local Distribution Company servicing the village of Elora and town of Fergus in the Township of Centre Wellington. We are seeking a highly detail oriented individual that will excel in a fast paced environment, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to multi-task. We are accepting applications from candidates that have previous customer service/billing experience in a utility environment and have proven problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional and courteous demeanour with all internal and external customers
• Intermediate competency in Excel and Word
• Demonstrated organizational skills in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Proven troubleshooting and analytical skills and attention to detail
• Proven ability to adapt to changing technologies
• PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Completed post secondary courses in either business, finance or computer technology.
• A good understanding of electrical rate components and the ability to apply rates to calculate a bill
• Competent in use of Harris/Northstar CIS application including various functions and processes
• Billing for residential, commercial and Retail accounts in a timely, accurate manner.
• Processing service orders for meter installations, changes, removals and new service set up
• Provide customer service to current and new customers, coordinating moves, creating new accounts and assisting with customer requests such as payment, billing and general inquiries.
• Accurately and effectively process customer requests and billing requirements, meeting OEB regulated service levels while providing exceptional customer service and following Centre Wellington Hydro processes and procedures.
• Understand and promote various company and government initiatives such as conservation programs, eBilling and the CW Self-Service portal, payment plans, etc.
• Perform general administrative duties such as filing, recording and managing documents and digital files.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume by Feb. 21, 2019
Email: email@example.com Subject line: Billing/CSR
We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
February 1, 2019