Board of Directors
Last Day to Apply: February 28, 2019
VACANCY – BOARD OF DIRECTORS
TOWN OF COBOURG HOLDINGS INC.
207 Division Street
Town of Cobourg Holdings Inc., and its subsidiaries, Lakefront Utilities Inc. and Lakefront Utility Services Inc., operate the electric and water systems in the Town of Cobourg and the Village of Colborne, as well as the water services in the Hamlet of Grafton. Fibre optic communication services are also provided in the Town of Cobourg.
Applications are welcome from interested persons to fill Board of Director vacancies on the following:
- Town of Cobourg Holdings Inc.
- Lakefront Utilities Inc. (electric distribution)
- Lakefront Utility Services Inc. (services)
The first term of Directors will be for one year commencing May 1st, 2019. Suitable candidates will possess expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Broad knowledge of corporate finance and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Regulatory industry and compliance knowledge, including an understanding of the Ontario Energy Board (OEB) and other regulatory agencies within Ontario’s electricity sector;
- Regulatory industry and compliance knowledge of the Ontario water industry, and/or telecommunication services;
- IT/HR knowledge and/or experience;
- Awareness of public policy issues related to the Corporation or a Subsidiary as applicable;
- Infrastructure industry operations experience; and
- Knowledge and experience with risk management strategy.
Or a comparable mix of senior level experience.
As a member of the Board you will play an active part in guiding business strategy.
Applications will be received in the office of Lakefront Utilities until 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 28th, 2019. Additional information or questions regarding the Board positions should be directed to S. Spicer, Corporate Secretary, at email@example.com or (905) 372-2193.
Please submit to: Chairman, Nominating Committee, Town of Cobourg Holdings Inc., 207 Division Street, Cobourg, Ontario K9A 3P6 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
February 6, 2019