Posted On: August 14, 2019
Last Day to Apply: August 23, 2019
GREATER SUDBURY UTILITIES
has an opening for the following position
Greater Sudbury Utilities requires a Powerline Electrician. The Powerline Electrician will construct, operate and maintain the overhead and underground electrical distribution systems within GSU’s service area.
The successful applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Journeyman Power Lineman Certification licensed to work in Ontario
- Class “AZ” Driver’s License
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma
- Knowledge of E&USA Safety Rules, Occupational Health & Safety Act, Utility Work Protection Code and all other applicable legislation
- Experience in all aspects of electrical utility distribution work, overhead or underground, on system potentials up to and including 44kV.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume until Friday, August 23, 2019 no later than 4:30 p.m., in confidence to:
Greater Sudbury Utilities
P.O. Box 250
Sudbury, ON P3E 4P1
We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process for the position to which you have applied and require a disability-related accommodation, please notify the Human Resources Department.
August 14, 2019