Information Systems Supervisor
Posted On: September 04, 2019
Last Day to Apply: September 20, 2019
ERTH (Holdings) Inc., located in Ingersoll, ON, provides a full spectrum of products and services geared towards the utility and municipal sectors. Among our portfolio are software application development and management, infrastructure management, product support, quality assurance, and business process & technology consulting. ERTH enthusiastically moves to push the industry ahead during a time of change and development in the global energy market.
ERTH is looking for a dynamic individual with proven experience to join our technical team as an Information Systems Supervisor. Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, this position is responsible for providing leadership and coaching along with directing the work of IT personnel, setting priorities and coordinating activities within the department. They will be directly involved in the planning, development, testing, securing and implementation of various programs and IT systems in a 24x7 environment. Some travel may be required with this position, and as a condition of employment, a Confidentiality Agreement must be signed.
Qualified applicants who meet the following criteria will be considered.
- Post-Secondary School Graduation bachelor’s degree in the Information Technology field or equivalent experience
- Professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA
- Deep knowledge of network protocols, routing, and architecture
- 3-5 years of supervisory or management experience with strong leadership skills, personal drive, and ability to lead projects
- Capable of implementing and using business management software, documentation reporting solutions, and project management tools.
- Possessing a minimum 5 years of experience while administering mission critical IT networks; working experience within an local distribution company (LDC) and PMP certifications would be considered an asset
- Proficiency with Windows and Linux Servers, ethernet (TCP/IP), network switching, VLAN configuration, VoIP & IVR systems, Wi-Fi and mobile device technologies.
- Demonstrated experience specifying, installing, configuring and managing: hyper converged infrastructure solutions, next generation firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, VPNs, web and email filtering, email, anti-virus systems, network access controls, security information and event management tools, storage area networks, network attached storage, data backup & recovery tools, load balancers, virtualization and cloud services
- Experience implementing and supporting Cyber Security initiatives ensuring proper privacy/security/business continuity requirements are appropriate, and adequately documented
- Process improvement and system integration experience with new technologies
- Must demonstrate flexibility, commitment and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on Quality Assurance and Incident Management
- Experience managing hardware/software lifecycle
ERTH is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a cover letter, along with a detailed resume, including work experience and education by Friday September 20, 2019 to email@example.com
ERTH (Holdings) Inc. offers a competitive wage commensurate with experience along with a benefit package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
September 4, 2019