Posted On: September 05, 2019
Last Day to Apply: September 23, 2019
ERTH (Holdings) Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of ERTH Corporation, has an immediate opening for a Design Technician. ERTH is located in Ingersoll, Ontario, and is looking for an individual with proven experience to join our team.
In addition to the required qualifications, skills and experience set out below, the successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, self-starter and problem solver who is willing to learn, enjoys working in a team environment and, above all, is committed to excellence in everything they do.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Utility Construction & Lighting (or designate), this position is responsible for assisting in the design and estimating of all hydro-electric systems, issuance of work orders, maintenance of maps and records for all areas serviced by ERTH Holdings Inc.
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma – Grade 12 minimum
- Graduate of an Electrical Engineering Technology or design-related program
- Knowledge of the Ontario Electricity Industry would be a definite asset
- General accounting knowledge, i.e. cost estimate calculations
- AutoCAD experience
- 1st Aid/CPR
- Valid Class G Driver’s License
- Effective communication skills, team building skills, interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate flexibility, commitment and problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Conflict resolution
- Computer and technology literate – proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, internet, AutoCAD
- GIS knowledge would be a definite asset
ERTH is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a cover letter, along with a detailed resume, including work experience and education by Monday September 23, 2019 to email@example.com.
ERTH offers an excellent compensation package, including a competitive wage, retirement savings program and health care benefits as per our Collective Agreement.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
September 5, 2019