Posted On: October 03, 2019
Last Day to Apply: October 14, 2019
Job Posting EWU-19-01-056
We are pleased to post this opportunity for a Director, Finance resulting from an internal promotion. ENWIN Utilities Ltd. is currently accepting applications for the position of Director, Finance. Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Services & CFO, the Director, Finance is responsible for the planning, directing and controlling of financial functions for the organization. This position is an integral part of the senior management team accountable for leading and mentoring the Finance staff and managing the financial and accounting policies, systems and processes, tax and regulatory requirements, internal controls, budgets and key performance indicators as well as providing input on the corporate strategy and corporate objectives. The Director, Finance has significant involvement and participation in regulatory affairs, rate applications and Ontario Energy Board (OEB) initiatives including the review of rate models and coordinating and directing the finance team for required financial information.
The successful applicant must have the following qualifications, skills and competencies:
- University degree in Business with a concentration in Accounting is required.
- Professional Accounting Designation Required (CA, CMA, CGA, CPA).
- Results oriented, analytical, highly credible finance professional with 10 (ten) years of demonstrated progressive experience. Relevant senior level experience preferred.
- Proficient knowledge in generally accepted accounting principles, including IFRS, preparation of financial statements and Board reports.
- Experience in the Utility industry and familiarity with regulatory requirements are considered assets.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong customer focus (internal and external).
- Ability to exercise independent judgement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and excellent interpersonal skills including ability to build positive and productive relationships with many groups.
- Ability to lead, influence, mentor and motivate staff and provide clear direction to others and effectively prioritize.
- Demonstrated experience working in team-oriented collaborative environments.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Qualified applicants may submit their resume to the Human Resources department of ENWIN Utilities Ltd., or firstname.lastname@example.org up to and including Monday, October 14, 2019. Please quote File #EWU-19-01-056 on application.
ENWIN Utilities Ltd. provides accommodation in accordance with applicable laws through all stages of the hiring process. If you require accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please advise the Human Resources Department.
ENWIN believes there is significant value in the diversity within our workforce and we are committed to continually enhancing and improving diversity and inclusion throughout our organization. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment opportunities and believe that strength flows from our individual differences and enables us to effectively serve our community.
October 3, 2019