Human Resources / Admin Coordinator - Full Time
Posted On: October 04, 2019
Last Day to Apply: October 21, 2019
Centre Wellington Hydro Ltd.
HUMAN RESOURCES / ADMIN Coordinator - Full Time
Centre Wellington Hydro (CWH) is a progressive small Local Distribution Company servicing the village of Elora and town of Fergus in the Township of Centre Wellington, along the beautiful banks of the Grand River.
We are looking for a professional who is comfortable in a team environment that is adaptable, with the ability to manage the future change within our sector. This individual will be empowered to thrive on responsibility and be entrusted with confidence. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, managing multiple priorities with attention to detail while appreciating the need for integrity. No task is too big, and no task is too small for this person.
- Provide day-to-day support to the President and department Managers.
- Payroll entry, benefits/pension and all other related Human Resources functions.
- Privacy Officer, including records management and document retention.
- Participate in employee recruitment, on-boarding, orientation, training, and employee files.
- Preparation of board meetings and communicating with directors and recording minutes.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma from a recognised University/College in HR or Business Administration or acceptable equivalent.
- 5 years' progressive HR and payroll experience in an administrative position and hold a CHRP designation.
- Outstanding interviewing and communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships within the organization to help resolve issues in a courteous and professional manner.
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation along with benefits and pension administration.
- Excellent report writing/presentation skills, ability to follow-through on tasks and prioritize workflow.
- Advanced computer skills with practical knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume by October 21, 2019.
Email: email@example.com Subject line: HRCAA
Information gathered relative to this position is done in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will only be used for candidate selection. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
October 4, 2019