Manager of Engineering and Assets
Posted On: June 30, 2020
Last Day to Apply: July 17, 2020
Essex Powerlines provides safe, reliable and economical electrical distribution and service to over 33,000 customers within the four municipalities Amherstburg, LaSalle, Leamington and Tecumseh. The foundation to empower our vision is based on a dynamic and progressive workforce that are industry leaders in providing 'best of class' business solutions in the delivery of service to our customers.
We are presently inviting applications for the Full-Time position of:
MANAGER OF ENGINEERING AND ASSETS
The Manager of Engineering and Assets is responsible for Essex Powerlines’ distribution assets including applicable required standards, regulatory compliance (OEB, IESO, ESA), agreements with developers, customers, contractors and all capital, maintenance and operations requirements to ensure optimum performance and reliability of the distribution system. The Manager of Engineering and Assets will champion the digital transformation of EPL through the integration of innovative and technological processes and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with P.Eng. designation from Professional Engineers of Ontario
- Advanced knowledge of electrical Distribution design, technologies, industry standards and work practices.
- Solid understanding of Asset Management and Reliability principles
- Sound knowledge of current advances and trends in regulatory requirements and technologies relating to infrastructure asset management and asset renewal
- Excellent analytical and technical skills to solve complex problems
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with demonstrated ability to motivate and develop staff
- Demonstrated 7+ years Senior Management experience with leadership and strategic responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to build solid working relationships with all stakeholders
Essex Powerlines Corp. is committed to developing a highly skilled and motivated team. EPL offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive wage, benefit plans and pension plan.
Interested applicants are invited to submit in confidence a cover letter and a detailed resume by
Friday July 17, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
*please note Manager of Engineering and Assets in subject line*
Essex Powerlines Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the hiring process as required by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
June 30, 2020