Customer Care Representative Part Time
Last Day to Apply: October 09, 2020
On April 1, 2019, Veridian Connections and Whitby Hydro Electric Corporation merged to form Elexicon Energy. The company serves more than 162,000 residential and business customers in parts of Durham Region and beyond. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in our powerful industry, consider joining our growing team of dedicated and enthusiastic employees. We are currently recruiting for the position of:
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE PART TIME
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Care your responsibilities will include:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to all customer inquiries within Customer Experience time and service quality guidelines (i.e., telephone, written correspondence, etc.).
- Perform Credits and Collection functions in a timely and empathetic manner and in accordance with internally established policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Perform Billing and Retailer Relations functions in accordance with internally established policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Liaise with internal staff and external contacts as required (i.e. field staff, lawyers, contractors, government agencies, etc.).
- Inform Department supervisor of any/all issues related to maintaining optimum customer satisfaction as well as internal department harmony and work effectiveness.
- Coordinate and schedule the work activities of Customer Experience field staff and contractors.
- Gather, update and file all information on new and existing customers for the customer database and enter this data as it becomes available. (I.e. I-Docs, File Nexus, paper files, etc.).
- Collect and process deposits and contracts for new and existing customers and process funds.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers in a variety of interactions (i.e., empathy skills, negotiating skills, personal resilience and flexibility, etc.).
- Strong organizational skills.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com by September 24, 2020. Please quote position title that you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Applicants, please note that accommodations can be provided upon request. Only the candidates who meet the qualifications and experience for the position will be contacted for an interview. We thank you for your interest in Elexicon Energy Inc.
September 9, 2020