Human Resources Generalist
Last Day to Apply: May 17, 2018
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Bluewater Power Distribution Corporation is the founding member of the Bluewater Power Group of Companies. Headquartered in Sarnia Ontario, Bluewater Power distributes power to over 35,000 customers in six Sarnia-Lambton communities. The Group of Companies also includes the following independent market driven private Corporations: Electek Power Services Inc., Bluewater Power Services Corporation, Bluewater Power Renewable Energy Inc., Unconquered Sun Solar Technologies Inc. and Bluewater Regional Networks Inc.
Bluewater Power Distribution is looking for an experienced and strategic hands-on Human Resources Generalist. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
- Recruitment & Selection
- Benefit and Pension Administration
- Labour Relations/Union Negotiations
- Policy & Procedure Administration/Development
- Internal Communications
- Post-secondary education with emphasis in Human Resources
- Possess an HR Designation
- Experience in a unionized environment
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Financial/Payroll knowledge will be a significant asset
- Five years’ experience in Human Resources, with a Utility background as an asset
- Team player with attention to detail and strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and Word
- Ability to interact with all levels of the Organization
Interested, qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume detailing their experience and accomplishments by
4:00 pm, Thursday, May 17, 2018 to:
Bluewater Power Distribution Corporation
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 2140
Sarnia, Ontario N7T 7L6
or email: email@example.com
Include in the subject line: Human Resources Generalist
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the hiring process as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
We thank you in advance for your interest in Bluewater Power, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
May 8, 2018