Posted On: June 18, 2019
Last Day to Apply: July 18, 2019
CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADER
At K-Line, our core values of Safety, Quality, Integrity, Operational Excellence and Customer Satisfaction are the foundation of everything we do. As a premiere high voltage electrical contractor, our mission is to provide exceptional value to our utility and related partners through an unwavering commitment to these K-Line values. Proudly awarded Gold Standard as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, K-Line continues its quest to be the premiere Canadian owned utilities solutions company. We currently have an opportunity available to be based out of Stouffville, Ontario for the position of:
- Manage sales processes from pre-bid through to the final bid review, executive sign off and final bid submission to client
- Develop and produce proposal responses (RFI, RFP, RFO & Pre-Qualifications)
- Create and maintain proposal responsibility matrix to lead bid team on deliverables
- Manage opportunities/leads through an internal customer relationship management database
- Search for new opportunities through bid portals and/or websites
- Prepare monthly sales reports to track progress for new and existing customers as well as reports for pipelines, wins/loses and bid performance for divisional managers and executive team
- Assist Sales & Estimating team with the development, refinement and implementation of various sales strategies and marketing effortsCollaborate with company subject matter experts for technical assistance and input on key bidsCommunicate regularly with new and existing customers to maintain sound relationships and confidence in the K-Line brand
Experience & Education
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a Bids & Proposal and/or similar role
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Experience developing & building proposals in Construction/Engineering industry is required
- High voltage industry experience is an asset
- Professional business acumen with excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation, graphic design and creative skills
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office, Adobe Professional, Photoshop, etc.
- Highly organized with the ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing needs
- Ability to use discretion and independent judgement when dealing with issues
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
To learn more about The K-Line Group of Companies and career opportunities, please visit our website at
www.k-line.ca. Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Location: Stouffville, Ontario
Celebrating 50 years of Business Excellence in 2017, the K-Line Group of Companies provides complete, one-source solutions for the high voltage and related sectors. Comprised of eight industry-specific divisions, we offer one-source expertise in engineering, design, procurement, construction, commissioning and maintenance of high voltage power delivery systems, including temporary power services, independent laboratory testing and complete fleet repair and refurbishing services. K-Line was established in 1967 and is registered to the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard and OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management Standard.
The K-Line Group is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodation will be provided for persons with disabilities through all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
June 18, 2019