Posted On: July 10, 2019
Last Day to Apply: July 19, 2019
Elexicon Group Inc. is an entrepreneurial endeavour focused on providing a wide range of energy solutions to customers. Elexicon Group is dedicated to expanding its energy service businesses and exploring new opportunities and ventures with strategic partners. Our portfolio of energy service businesses include: energy management and procurement consulting services; solar generation solutions; combined heat power (CHP) solutions; artificial intelligence and sub-metering; substation maintenance; EV charging stations, engineering, procurement; and, construction (EPC) of substation, power generation and energy storage projects. By sharing our collective knowledge and resources, we are able to help businesses unlock successes, seize opportunities and create a connected community of helping others.
Reporting to the Manager of Technical Services, this position is responsible for the administration and coordination of Elexicon’s CHP assets, planning, design review and issuance of plans and contracts related to Energy Storage, Power Generation and Combined Heat and Power (CHP) projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Confer with consultants, contractors, developers and outside agencies regarding project details
- Prepare project estimates
- Assessment/review of proposed/as-built construction drawings
- Assess requirements and formulate design concepts involving energy storage and power generation projects
- Administer/assess tender processes and responses and make recommendations on awarding of contracts for various types of work.
- Participate in budgetary processes.
- Prepare material lists to facilitate material ordering and allocation.
- Prepare drawings, documents and issue contracts for construction activities associated with various projects.
- Resolve design and construction conflicts by working with customers, suppliers and other agencies as required.
- Perform site visits and liaise with construction forces.
- Monitor project costs and prepare invoices.Assist in the training of staff and act as a resource to other staff.
- Manage projects and liaise with internal and external groups to ensure successful project completion.
- Train as a Capstone “Approved Service Provider” (ASP) and provide field maintenance on Capstone equipment.
- Post –Secondary Education in Electrical Engineering P.Eng or O.A.C.E.T.T. designation with 1-5 years related work experience
- Obtain designation as a Capstone Approved Service Provider (ASP) and provide field service work in relation to installation and maintenance of Capstone Micro turbine Combined Heat and Power (CHP) projects.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Knowledge of construction practices, standards and associated materials
- Knowledge of Ontario Electrical Safety Code
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and computer skills.
- Project and Construction Management skills
- Experience implementing and diagnosing electrical control systems
- Hands-on electrical control system trouble shooting experience
- Business acumen capable of developing new business opportunities.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 19, 2019. Please quote position title that you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Applicants please note that accommodations can be provided upon request. Only the candidates who meet the qualifications and experience for the position will be contacted for an interview. We thank you for your interest in Elexicon Group.
July 10, 2019