Business Energy Analyst
Posted On: August 02, 2019
Last Day to Apply: August 20, 2019
Elexicon Group Inc. is an entrepreneurial endeavour focused on providing a wide range of energy solutions to customers. Elexicon Group is dedicated to expanding its energy service businesses and exploring new opportunities and ventures with strategic partners. Our portfolio of energy service businesses include: energy management and procurement consulting services; solar generation solutions; combined heat power (CHP) solutions; artificial intelligence and sub-metering; substation maintenance; EV charging stations, engineering, procurement; and, construction (EPC) of substation, power generation and energy storage projects. By sharing our collective knowledge and resources, we are able to help businesses unlock successes, seize opportunities and create a connected community of helping others.
BUSINESS ENERGY ANALYST
Reporting to the Manager Business Development, this position will include the following responsibilities:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working in the team, the Business Energy Analyst will be responsible for numerous tasks including reviewing and evaluating existing and prospect customer energy consumption data and information
- Research and analyze Ontario Electricity Market and the regulatory environment and create detailed reports that apply to all customers and tailor these to meet specific customer needs for forecasting, budgeting and analyzing purchasing opportunities. Assist to present and support these reports.
- Follow up on various issues and requests from clients including: data requests, authorization requests, and recommendations
- Collect, analyze, and report on customer energy usage, tracking versus budget, and future requirements
- Analyze and verify customer energy invoices and prepare reports
- Keep current with market pricing and prepare reports for the internal use
- Keep current with regulatory changes and energy environment.
- Become familiar and work with our corporate CRM
- Assist to develop and implement other new programs for customer retention.
- May be required to conduct customer and prospect customer site visits from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS· Post-Secondary degree in Business Administration or Energy Management
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other analytical software
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of the Ontario Electricity Industry will be an asset
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com by August 20, 2019. Please quote position title that you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Applicants please note that accommodations can be provided upon request. Only the candidates who meet the qualifications and experience for the position will be contacted for an interview. We thank you for your interest in Elexicon Group.
August 2, 2019