President & CEO
Posted On: October 01, 2020
Last Day to Apply: October 30, 2020
President & CEO
The Town of Innisfil is a dynamic municipality, experiencing one of the highest growth models in all of Ontario. Town Administration has undertaken an innovative approach towards a collaborative work environment called ‘One Town One Team’. This approach undertakes the goal of gleaning all available efficiencies for the benefit of tax payers and utility customers alike.
The position, at this time, requires the creative and innovative incumbent to be in charge of three corporations:
- InnPower Corporation (electricity distribution for Innisfil and South Barrie),
- InnTerprises Inc. (InnPower’s unregulated affiliate), and
- InnServices Utilities Inc. (The Town of Innisfil’s municipal services corporation providing water and wastewater services).
Reporting directly to separate Boards of Directors, the President & CEO, will, while maintaining the organizations’ positive, creative and innovative culture, foster a collaborative relationship with its municipal partners, provide overall leadership, long range strategic planning, operation and management of all three corporations.
Specifically, the President & CEO will:
- Contribute to the safety, professional development and well-being of staff;
- Maintain highest standards for public safety, reliability of supply and protection of the environment;
- Consistently provide first-class customer service in an efficient and professional manner;
- Innovatively create shareholder value and ensure the long-term growth and stability of the organizations;
- Have a positive impact on the economic development and betterment of the community.
The President & CEO position requires an individual with proven leadership skills, high ethical standards with an optimum combination of the following:
- Professional Designation in Engineering, Business Administration or other related discipline or the equivalent in a combination of education and experience;
- Ten years of progressive and relevant work experience in the electrical, water or related industry;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- An understanding of the current Ontario regulations related to local electricity distribution companies and safe drinking water would be a definite asset;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in dealing with the staff and public;
- Broad knowledge of business principles and a good understanding of applicable Canadian and Ontario law;
- Seasoned in innovative practices, strategic planning and analytical skills.
InnPower offers an excellent, dynamic working environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, pension plan and opportunities for professional development.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resume with cover letter by mail or electronically in confidence by Friday, October 30, 2020 to: Attention: Barb Cesarin, HR Manager & Board Secretary, 7251 Yonge Street, Innisfil, Ontario, L9S 0J3, firstname.lastname@example.org
InnPower is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a recruitment process that respects the dignity and independence of all candidates. Should you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment, assessment and selection process please consult with InnPower’s HR Team.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
October 1, 2020